It’s that time of year again where the sun is shining (hopefully!), sports day is just round the corner and we’re on the final straight for the end of another school year.
We all want to thank our children’s teachers for doing a wonderful job, helping them out and encouraging them to be the best they can be. I can still remember my primary school teacher, who made me feel on top of the world!
To help you, we thought we would run a competition with our ‘Thanksabundle’ gift set which includes our 2016/17 Acad Pad diary, a Dodo Blank Book, a crystal tipped pen and a pen loop (to attach to the Acad Pad and hold the pen!) – a perfect end of year gift for your favourite teacher and you can have a bit of fun at the same time.
All you/your child has to do, is simply tell us why that teacher is THE best – what have they done that makes you want to nominate them?
This is the fun part: to enter you or your child can be as creative as you like! You can either produce a beautiful picture, a handwritten note or a simple tweet to explain why your teacher is the best.
Please tweet us @lord_dodo and make sure you include the hashtag #thanksabundle together with your teacher’s name, the school your child attends and their age. We will share every single entry we receive. Lord Dodo will pick three winners who will be announced on Monday 27th June.
Thank you for taking part – we can’t wait to see your entries! Most of all have fun and be creative 🙂
Happy Summertime Greetings!
Dodo Pad ‘Thanksabundle’ Competition 2016 – Terms and Conditions
● The competition is open to all residents in the UK, excluding employees of Dodo Pad Ltd. and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this competition. Please note condition regarding delivery of prizes below.
● There are three Thanksabundle Gift Set prizes available comprising a 2016/17 Acad-Pad desk diary, a Dodo Blank Book, a pen loop and matching pen.
● The competition commences on Monday 13th June and will run for two weeks until Friday 24th June.
● Entry is via tweets posted which include the #thanksabundle hashtag which must be posted by no later than 5pm (BST) Friday 24th June. Tweets must include the name of the teacher, the school and the age of the child commenting on why they are the best. This can be in words or via a picture drawn by your child.
● Dodo Pad Ltd. will not be liable for competition entries not received or delayed after the closing date and time.
● The three winners will be announced by Monday 27th June and winners must provide details to claim their prize by Friday 1st July 2016 for dispatch the following week.
● Winners are responsible for providing a UK delivery address to which the prize may be delivered at any time during normal UK working hours. The prize is as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged.
● Dodo Pad Ltd. reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
● By entering this competition, winners agree to their email address being kept on a secure database for the purposes of future communications from Dodo Pad Ltd. Details will never be shared with any third parties for marketing purposes without express prior permission.
● Entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
● Dodo Pad Ltd. reserves the right to terminate or cancel this competition at any time without prior notice.